Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Creator oned stuff!

Welp I am stepping ou on a ledge here this is one of thousands of drawing I have for a creator owned project I reall don't like showing stuff not close to comin out....but it's a new year and time to try something different.... I really hope that you enjoy the character.!! His name is Elias... and he is the lead at this point anyway in a personal story I have been writing hope you likes!!!-TStory and art; Tim KaneAll character are copyright Tim Kane

2 Comments:

Blogger COMIKXGUY said...

SWEET!

he's set in the future right?

YOUR TOTALLY ARSESOME TIMMY! :)

i need help? why? did you talk to someone i know on here?

guess i'm just one wild and crazy guy huh?

OH YEAH, YOU GONNA BE AT SDCC?

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Kane said...

Thank ye buddy!!! Ummmmm I can't answer that question..;) Hahah no not at all... I really do plan on going this year however if work keeps up like has been I can't be sure...-T

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home